- Document drop off - Front door mail box drop off. You can stop by our office and quickly drop off your documents. We will have a staff member to receive them.
- Digital submission - all the documents can be sent to us through digital copies and we will in turn send you a digital copy of your return upon completion. ATS Accounting is set up to complete your personal and corporate taxes electronically. We have many options to accommodate. Please call, at (780) 484 – 4006 or Text (587) 205 - 5243
- Remotely - For clients in the Edmonton community, we are offing to come to you. Our designated driver will come to your place and pick up the file from your front door.
- By Mail - You can send your tax information by mail.
- For new clients, we are helping new clients to get the refund. Call the office to find out how we can help with this.
ATS Accounting and Tax would like to share a message to our valued clients. Your safety and health are of our utmost concern. As such, we would like to share with you some information to hopefully keep your mind at ease when it comes to your taxes.
To protect our clients from exposure to the novel COVID-19 flu, ATS will be adjusting our document reception and submission procedures to reflect recommendations from Alberta Heath Services. As such, we are restricting office access until further notice. We are still operating during this time to fully serve our returning and new clients.
Giving you peace of mind, avoiding surprises and saving you money by doing your taxes the right way are our goals to providing the best service. Outlined above are the ways that you can submit your paperwork to us so that we can process your 2019 Tax Return.
The due date for the 2019 Tax Returns has been extended to June 1st 2020. ATS will continue to provide our personalized brand of service throughout this uncertainty. We would like to encourage all our clients not to wait on filing your tax returns and to take advantage of our digital workspace and communicate with us through email or text. We can set up for our business clients a Dropbox account to allow us to keep your business running smoothly.
We remain open by phone, email and text Monday to Friday 9 AM – 5:30 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We remind our clients to be vigilante in staying home and follow Government of Canada health advice and Government of Albeta Health advice as well. If you will be sending your documents to us digitally, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rest assured that these are not new processes for ATS and that your information is secured with us. We have always provided a digital up to date interface for our customers to communicate with us. We do however feel that it is appropriate to remind and notify our customers as to the options and precautions that we are taking to ensure that your taxes are filed correctly, on time and with your well-being in mind. If you require any information feel free to call our office at (780) 484 – 4006, text us at (587) 205 5243 or email to email@example.com.